Sunday, June 28, 2009

First sign of sun....

When the sun was shining last week, Anthony decided it was time to have it be summer and get the pool out. We have been having so much rain this month, that it has not seemed like summer at all. So, while it was warm, we decided to get wet. The kids LOVE the pool. They have been in the water everyday since we put it out there; even the days it has rained.

They like to 'catch' fish and slide down the slide the best. They are so sad when they have to get out for the day too. They have already gotten quite the little tan bodies!


Jenna likes to do EVERYTHING that Anthony does!

3 comments:

The Oatmeal girl said...

yay for sunshine and swimming pools!! We put ours out too and it has been used every day that we are home. I wish the water was a little warmer though, I freeze and the kids are like, what's wrong mom, it's not even cold!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are such cuties! We love the sunshine too! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to convince Livie that the pool we have is ok to play in. She prefers the Aquatic Center!

Becky said...

YAH for warm weather! We still haven't gotten the pool out here yet! I better not let Luke see these pictures or I will be in trouble!