

I don't know why, but I love seeing her in this little pose. Her little legs crossed and trying so hard to roll over!


Lydia has been working so hard to roll over. She finally mastered it and now isn't so sure she wants to. Everytime she gets all the way over, she gets mad and doesn't want to be on her belly! I love having a baby in the home. It is so much fun to watch them grow and learn new things!
5 comments:
so cute. She really is a sweet baby.
I love her little outfit! She is so cute Katie!
What a pretty baby! I keep having dreams that my baby is rolling over already and doing things he should not be doing at 2 weeks. He will be soon enough though because I feel like you just announced Lydia being born and she is already rolling!
How fun! She is so cute!
She is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment