I cannot believe how fast Lydia has grown up. I was telling Jake last night that in my head, she is still about 4-6 months old, not almost 8. I guess that is what you get when it has been a very stressful last 6 months....time just flies!

Lydia LOVES to sit up and play with toys out of a basket...she can do it for such long periods of time! As long as we keep putting things in the basket, she will keep playing. Isn't she so cute?


We had Popsicle's the other day while Jake was at scouts and we watched "The Sing off". I was eating one and Lydia was sitting on my lap...you can tell what happened next by the pictures! She took it from me, ate it and was SOOO mad when it was gone. Cute little thing!

Lydia still doesn't crawl, but when you have limited time on your back or belly, that is to be expected. She doesn't get much alone time and anytime I have her on her back or belly the kids maul her and either pick her up and put her on her bum or roll her over or whatever the case may be. If she wants something REALLY bad, she will scoot on her bum to get it! Funny how each child develops so differently!
2 comments:
What a cute little girl!!! She must be so much fun to play with!
Your kids are so cute! I love the sticker covered bellies! I bet you love that the kids can play together and keep each other company. What are your plans for christmas? If you are in the valley and get the chance, give me a call. I'd love to meet your munchkins and do some catching up! Merry Christmas!
P.S. My #'s 435-770-6489
Post a Comment