Tuesday, March 16, 2010

72-hour kits...


I am finally getting our 72-hour kits put together. Thank goodness! It seems like I have been wanting to do this forever. I made a goal at the first of the year to have it done by the end of March so I have a few more months to finish them up. These are the food for each day bagged up and ready to eat :). Now at least we won't starve for those 72-hours!

I used this post here at Sister's Stuff to base my food off of. I changed several things to what we would like to eat and a little bit more nutritious for us, but it was a great starting point!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I'll have to check out that website. I was just thinking the other day that I needed to redo ours - a lot of the stuff in them is pretty old now! Thanks for sharing!

Angie said...

I love that website so many cute ideas! Thats great that you are getting prepared. You can never know when you will have to use them.I love your new look to your blog btw!

Amy said...

That's such a great idea!! I'll have to check that website out.

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Strawn Family said...

what did you put in them? I am working on mine and I am having a hard time deciding what to put in it! I am so impressed!