

I really enjoy the 4th of July. Always a very fun holiday. We eat good food, hang out with fun people and get to watch fireworks...really what could be better? This year was no different. We did the same thing we have done for the past few years and had a blast. The kids really enjoyed the sparklers this year and that makes me happy because I secretly (okay maybe not secretly) still LOVE sparklers and wish I could do them too...but let the kids do them now. Next year I'm buying a box for myself!!

Lydia wanted one too...

Contrasting pictures of my kids...more often than not, its the bottom one that we see (which is why I took it)!!


Isn't my family just cute??
1 comment:
I love the 4th of July its my favorite holiday:) I love your kids outfits so cute. I secretly love sparklers too:)
Post a Comment