Monday, August 22, 2011

Owen Stephan...

Oh how we enjoy this little boy.  He is such a wonderful, sweet, happy, chunky little person.  He was blessed on July 31st and shared his wonderful day with his Uncle Jon's homecoming and I even got to sing.  It was such a spiritual meeting and we all were uplifted.  Jake gave Owen a wonderful blessing full of promises that will make his life wonderful if he follows the examples of the men that surrounded him.  

I was not all that excited to add another member to our family *I know sounds horrible* but I was really scared about having 4 kids.  But having this little spirit in my home, I would not change it for the world.  I am continually amazed at how blessed I am as a woman to have these little children entrusted to me by our Heavenly Father.  They are my joy and happiness!  I am so blessed!!

No comments: