Monday, August 13, 2012

Swim lessons...round 1...




 Oh swimming lessons...how I love to hate you!  I really do like that the kids do swimming lessons, but leaving my house every day for 2 weeks is hard.  We made it again this year and even signed the kids up for a 2nd session.  I am so glad we did...they turned into little fish.  Lydia wouldn't even let go of her teacher on the first day and by the end she was running and splashing in the water.  Jenna can now float and back stroke all on her own. Anthony can do the front crawl by himself and has WAY more confidence in the water.  It is great to see them succeed and have fun playing in the water!  We started out Jenna and Lydia in the same class as Pikes and Anthony was a Polliwog.  They all advanced in their classes so the next round was even more fun for them!  More on that later...




No comments: