Anthony really wanted to be a skeleton this year and when I suggested that Owen be one too he was super excited, so I decided to go with that when they are still little enough that they think it is cute. It was so fun and they both looked super cute!
Lydia wanted to be Minnie Mouse and i think her costume turned out adorable! I loved it so much, so did she :)!
Jenna was Rapunzel and couldn't have been more happy with her wig and everything! I don't really like Halloween, but the kids sure have a good time dressing up!
Owen was so funny trunk or treating. He didn't understand it at first, but boy did he catch on quick! He would just put into his basket and grunt...like this this where the candy goes! Then he would just walk to the next car. Fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment