It is hard to describe just how beautiful and how much we enjoyed our hike in the Sierra de la Grazalema mountains. It was so peaceful, so beautiful and so enjoyable! We saw some mountain goats, some HUGE birds who flew right around us and enjoyed finding chestnuts! It was a little chilly, but once we started hiking it wasn't too bad. What a beautiful world we live in. We could see forever and felt like we were on top of the world, yet we weren't even as high as we live in Idaho. When you come from sea level though, 3000+ above sea level is quite high! Jake completely enjoyed driving the super windy mountain roads and I tried not to get sick :). All in all it was a fantastic trip to another beautiful part of Spain!
I
If you look closely, you can see Owen hiding in the above picture :). He thought he looked like a rock, I think he was right! The girls then had to try to hide too but kind of hard to do with purple and pink coats!

















No comments:
Post a Comment