Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Spotlight--Anthony

Some fun and random things about Anthony. . .I want to remember some of the things he does right now.

  • He LOVES to jump off things, especially the couch.
  • He likes to play with his motorcyle and 'jump' it in the air.
  • He enjoys saying the prayer "all by myself"
  • He is always wearing shorts and a white t-shirt if he can help it. I have limited that attire to the house, but if he is home, that is what he is wearing.
  • If he has socks on, big IF, he has to have them pulled up as FAR as they will reach.
  • His cowboy boots are his shoe of choice right now.
  • He can 'read' Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See? all by himself.
  • He loves to eat Ramen Noodles, fish, peanut butter and jam sandwiches and chocolate milk.
  • When he goes to bed, he has to have his blue blanket, slippers, bear, sippy cup and WAY too many other things.
  • He loves to play the Wii with his dad. In fact, he loves to do just about anything with his dad.
  • He enjoys going to wrestling matches and watching the middle schoolers wrestle.
  • He loves to sing songs and read books.


We love you Anthony!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Kate Hi! I am so glad you found my blog ") Your kids are really cute. You are looking just as cute as ever! Do you mind if I add you as a friend?

Natalie♥ said...

O that was fun to read. I really need to do that with my kids, you just forget what they do when they grow so fast. Thanks for helping with the name thing today, that was a relief! I put some blogging safety tips on my blog make sure you read them k.

Becky said...

3 year old boys! Gotta love them!