Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Time...

Okay, I have had a feeling it is time to go private. I'm not sure who reads my blog, but the few out there that do lately...thanks for the comments. I want to make sure my kids and my family are as protected as they can be in the world we live in these days.

That being said, I know some people that read my blog don't have a blogger ID...it is really easy to get one. If you want to keep up on my blog and need some help, email me or call! I want you to be able to still see my children grow and our family's doings :).

Leave me a comment (with your email address if you think I don't have it) or email me. I will be going private at the beginning of next week!!

18 comments:

J-Babe said...

Hey I think you have my e-mail but just in case its willjaim@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Dominoe said...

I'd love to keep reading your blog!

dadomcha@gmail.com

Natalie♥ said...

Katie you will feel so much safer :) I am sure you have my email don't forget me.

Arizona Nielsens said...

I understand the need to be private... too bad our world is coming to that. We use this email for blogging: rickiebaby1@gmail.com. And of course, we would like an invitation!

The Strawn Family said...

I would LOVE an invite - strawn05@hotmail.com!

Stephanie said...

Add me! flutiefan@hotmail.com

Dave and Melissa said...

We'd love to stay connected! melissaarnell@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Vaylene & Jordan said...

vaylene@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about this for a long time! Don't forget to add me!! :) I think you still have my email!

Jodi said...

count me in please. I read your blog all the time!

Susan said...

susiezoo@gmail.com

mcbingham said...

Hey Katie, I think you should still have my email...cuz I'd love to keep tabs on your blog!

Jeremy and Nichole said...

Hey Katie :) I would love to be included to! I also need your email so I can send you a link to mine! Our blog email is jbone80@gmail.com

Janelle said...

Please add us, of course!

Jackson Family said...

heathermjacks@yahoo.com

Katrina said...

katrinajguymon@yahoo.com

Mama G said...

of course add your mother :}

Dominoe said...

I went private! Send me an email so I can send you an invite - dadomcha@gmail.com