I needed about 2 extra minutes to get dinner ready while Anthony and Jake were raking leaves outside. Jenna had had enough and wanted out of her highchair until I showed her an Oreo Cookie. I think the pictures tell the rest of the story!! She LOVED it. She did pretty good to not get it on her shirt either! What a cutie!
8 comments:
You are right, the face says it ALL!!
She looks cute in anything she eats! I love the pictures!! We should get together if you are in town this month.
Cute pictures!!! I love it when they can have so much fun with something so simple, and make such a huge mess out of it.
haha that is great! She is so neat, I can't believe she hardly got any on her shirt! What a girl:)
Too funny! Those are great pictures!
What a ham!! That's pretty impressive to not get it on her clothes. Oreos are such a wonderful bribery tool.
Hey! I'm going private whats your email?
Oreo's make for great pictures!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment