CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! I am jealous that you are ahead of me and just announcing. Everyone else announced for me this time. Anyway CONGRATS, that is so exciting. Are you going to find out what it is??
We are all very excited for you Katie!!!!!! And there are people who read your blog :) Congrats to Jake as well for passing his test. I remember taking my nursing exam and it was so hard and it took way to long to find out if I passed but it was such a relief!!! I am sure you and Jake are both relieved and excited, You just have all kinds of good news for us :)
Congratulations Katie!!!! We've been out of town so long that I barely got to check your blog. This is wonderful news!!! Tis the season to be having babies I guess. Congrats again!
8 comments:
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait to meet this little one.
Finally we can talk about this in the open! I hope have our little ones around the same time:)
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting! I am jealous that you are ahead of me and just announcing. Everyone else announced for me this time. Anyway CONGRATS, that is so exciting. Are you going to find out what it is??
Woo hoo!! Congrats Katie!! I'm so excited for you to have a new addition to your cute family! You've really got me beat now! :)
We are all very excited for you Katie!!!!!! And there are people who read your blog :) Congrats to Jake as well for passing his test. I remember taking my nursing exam and it was so hard and it took way to long to find out if I passed but it was such a relief!!! I am sure you and Jake are both relieved and excited, You just have all kinds of good news for us :)
congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Katie!!!! We've been out of town so long that I barely got to check your blog. This is wonderful news!!! Tis the season to be having babies I guess. Congrats again!
Hey congratulations! That is so exciting :)
Post a Comment