Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Wow, how time flies. JennaMarie is 2!!! She had a fun birthday yesterday and I cannot believe it has already come this year.

She has started the 2-year-old attitude in full lately.

Here are a few things she LOVES:
  • To say no now instead of her cute little 'yeah' now. I'm very sad about that!
  • Copy Anthony in just about everything, including sitting on the potty and taking her shirt off when she is hot.
  • Play dress up. She is always putting something on with her outfit.
  • Have her hair done. She still just runs to the bathroom when I tell her we need to fix her hair.
  • Riding the fourwheeler with Dad.
  • Camping.
  • Pretending.
  • and she LOVES to eat! She loves cheesesticks, yogurt and bread just about at all times of the day or night.

August 2009--Happy Birthday #2 August 2008--Happy Birthday #1

  • August 2007--Welcome baby girl!

No comments: