Monday, August 10, 2009

Yellowstone National Park...

We just got back from Yellowstone National Park. We had a lot of fun camping with my Dad's side of the family. There were so many of my favorite people there! It was great. We pulled our trailer over there on Thursday night and stayed until Monday morning. Friday, we just got to play around the camp site and throw rocks in the water, play games and even got to take a nap! Saturday and Sunday consisted of driving around the park looking at all the beautiful sites and trying to see animals. We got to see buffalo, antelope, deer, cow elk and LOTS of ground squirrels. We had great food and great company!

I hope someday to get to go to the park and see all these wonderful things my Dad gets to see...


We got to see this beautiful water fall!
And this Grand prismatic, but it wasn't this cool looking while we were there.

I'll post more 'camping' pictures when I get the CD of pictures promised from everyone with cameras WAY better than mine. I couldn't even get mine out for fear of being shamed :)!! I hope to get more pictures soon. Check out my Dad's website to see more amazing pictures HERE.



1 comment:

Angie said...

sounds and looks like lots of fun!