


a





Christmas was so magical this year. I love having kids to help bring the Magic of Christmas into our home. Christmas Eve was spent at Grandma and Grandpa Williams and was a nice quiet evening. When we got home the kids went to bed and the elves started working! Jake put together this wonderful kitchen that Santa left for the kids and I put together the morning's breakfast. We were done early enough to even watch a movie! It was a great Christmas Eve! The kids woke up and wanted to see what Santa had brought and so they ran downstairs. Anthony was so excited, he came back upstairs to tell us there was a new kitchen for him! Jenna just stayed to play and see what was in her stocking.They were both so excited with the contents of the stocking too! Jenna unwrapped the little chocolate Santa's that were in there like they were presents. She didn't even end up eating them...cutie!
After they played with their kitchen for awhile, they decided they wanted to open their presents. Anthony got a hunting toy set, WRESTLING shoes and a subscription to Hidden Pictures. Jenna got a baby doll set with stroller and all, shoes with kittens on them and a puzzle book. Lydia got a ride-a-long, a new outfit and a few Baby Einstein books! They were all excited with their presents. Lydia liked the wrapping paper the most! All Anthony wanted was wrestling shoes so he was SUPER happy. He had to put them on immediately and wore them just about the WHOLE weekend.
After we opened all the presents, had a fabulous breakfast and got ready for the day we headed to Logan. We had a great time there eating, playing with cousins and catching up with family! I LOVE the holidays!!
1 comment:
What a fun time of year! I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. That kitchen is so great I want one:)
Post a Comment