Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Eve snowfall!!


We got HIT with snow over New Years Eve weekend and it was Sooo much fun! The kids wanted to go out the first day even though it was still snowing really hard. We were drenched when we got done. We made snow angels, threw snowballs, ate snow, played in the car, chased Chiga and so many other things and THEN...Dad got out the four-wheeler! YAHOO. We tied a tube onto the back of it and off we went. Anthony wasn't at all sure about it at first, but quickly decided it was super fun. He wanted to do it all by himself! We went back behind some of the neighbors houses into an empty field and went crazy. I was COVERED in snow! Then we had to go down to the neighbors and see if they wanted to play too. The first day we stayed out there for about 2 and 1/2 hours, the second day about 2. We of course had to come in after we played and have hot chocolate! SO much fun!
Jake made a fort for him and for Anthony and they had snowball fights!
Lydia even joined in on the fun the second day, when it wasn't snowing so bad! She was all smiles the WHOLE time!
Climbing the massive snow piles.







I LOVE having kids...it brings out the kid in me! They bring so much joy!

4 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

What a fun adventure!! Although, I'm much happier just looking at the pictures from afar. I'm amazed that Lydia sat out there for so long.

Angie said...

Sounds like loads of fun!

J-Babe said...

That was a ton of snow! So fun! Glad you guys got to get out and enjoy it:)

swguymon said...

I'm happy someone enjoys the snow. I simply consider it next year's fishing water!