Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Almost 10 months old...

I am not sure where the time has gone, but it has gone somewhere. On Monday I decided to try Lydia's first pony tail! It turned out cute. It was even long enough to curl, not just stick straight up. It made her look grown up though so I'm not sure it will happen again anytime soon ;).
When I was taking pictures of Lydia, Jenna wanted her picture taken too...this was the result! Cute little sisters..I am totally jealous that I don't have a sister, but am glad my girls do!
I just love the smile under the binkie in this picture! She is ALWAYS smiling. She learned that from Jenna too! Jenna's nursery leaders say that she is the perfect nursery goer. She smiles all the time, helps clean up and even sings :).

Anyway, back to Lydia...
She has 3 teeth all the way cut through and one making its way out right now. She crawls everywhere and pulls herself up to things, but then gets mad because she isn't sure how to sit back down. She has started to climb up the stairs, but also gets mad because she gets scared half way up. She LOVES her Dad and has started to clap when he comes home! She also loves her big brother and sister and gets ALL excited when they take her into the toy room to play. She is sleeping through the night almost all the time. She still likes to be wrapped up in her blanket to go to sleep, but doesn't stay that way long. She is quite shy when first spoken too, but she always comes back for more. She eventually warms up to people and loves being held. She is definitely my most snugly baby, but it seems like it is always to someone else, not me :(.

I love my children!!

2 comments:

Vaylene & Jordan said...

so cute! I can't believe how much your girls look like you!

Angie said...

She is such a doll! All of your kids are cuties:) oh and I need your address so I can send you your prize:)