


Saturday morning was wrestling. Anthony did really well. He tried hard and had fun doing it. We then went back to the hotel, let Lydia take a nap and the two others swam some more with Jake. We then went to the Science Discovery Center in Boise. The kids had fun running from one exhibit to the next. They liked exploring the different things and had a lot of fun playing in the little market they had there. We then went to dinner at Winger's and headed back to the hotel. The kids wanted to swim again, so down to the pool we went. All the wrestling families were there this time and Jake got attacked by all the middle school boys that he coaches. They never did get him under the water, even when all 4-6 of them were on him at the same time. It was funny to watch!





We won't be making a drive to go somewhere any time soon, but maybe, just maybe we will go on another family vacation before the end of the year :)! PS...I hate the way blogger uploads pictures and that I cannot move them very well. Any tips?
2 comments:
Don't you just love family vacations? Even if it's just to Boise, it's so much fun to get away!! We need to go see that discovery center, it looks way cool! You have such a cute family!!
How fun!! It is hard to travel with kids but they have so much fun and they will have those memories forever :) And for some tips...I make sure when I upload them I choose the pictures that I want at the end very first and the pictures that I want in the beginning, last. I also upload them to snapfish first and then copy them to my pictures on my computer it makes it very fast to upload. That's all I know.
Post a Comment