Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kindergarten...


These cute pictures of Anthony riding the bus didn't happen until the second day of Kindergarten...but still! They are cute! I had a harder time dropping him off at the bus than I did at the school. Walking home after he got on the bus I had to fight back the tears. He didn't need me anymore :(...
Isn't he just so handsome? He wanted his hair spiked for his first day of Kindergarten (and the first few days) but it has already worn off...he already doesn't want it spiked. It could have something to do with me cutting his hair pretty short so we will see what happens when it grows out a little. I liked it!!
This is Anthony and his friend Brady. He was so happy he had lots of friends in his class!
Anthony just had to grow up and go off to Kindergarten. I feel really old having a kid in school, but he loves it so much that it was hard to be sad. We dropped him off the first day of school and didn't look back. He did so well. He has had quite the adjustment to being in school, but this week has been much better. He finally coming home and tells me things that happen at school (with me prompting him) and isn't grouchy the rest of the day either.

This is what was waiting for him when he got home from his first day of school :)...
he was super excited!!

No comments: