We had such a wonderful Christmas morning. I couldn't have asked for it to be any better. Anthony woke up first and couldn't WAIT to go downstairs. He ran downstairs and ran right back upstairs and let Jake and I know that Santa had come and left him a Bronco's football helmet. We asked him what else Santa brought and so he ran downstairs. This happened about 4 or 5 times until he had for sure told us all that was in his stocking and all the things his sisters got outside their stocking too. It was so cute seeing his happy face every time he came back in our room. I love the magic of Christmas morning.
Lydia kept forgetting to go back into her stocking. I don't think she ever even got everything out of it. She was too excited for everything she pulled out. She still loves the camel that came with the Fisher Price Animal Zoo! Cute little girl...
Jenna was so excited for her talking baby doll that needed her Mommy :)!
Our little sports boy all dressed up in his football stuff from Santa.
After we opened up the presents and ate our breakfast casserole we just hang out and played with the toys, lounged on the floor and had a great time just enjoying each others company.










1 comment:
You know, the Broncos play really close to our house. Anthony is welcome to come anytime to watch them play!!
Post a Comment