Our little guy finally had to get stitches. I am amazed at just how many people have scars on their forehead...probably from doing the same thing Anthony did. We were sitting home watching football just waiting for our babysitter to come so we could go out on our date and Anthony was running back and forth from the stairs to the fireplace like he has done SO many times before. Well, this time, he caught his foot on the carpet and slammed right into the fireplace. As soon as I saw him do it, I knew we were going to the doctor. So I handed him off to Jake to get the bleeding under control and got the girls ready to go to our neighbors house. Anthony was so brave. We sat at the doctors office for quite a while and then they gave him some numbing stuff, stitched him up with 3 stitches and sent us on our way. We had to stop and get Anthony a frosty and french fries for being so tough. He didn't even cry once we got the hysterics taken care of when the blood was gushing out of his head. He didn't even want pain medicine that night. He was jumping around after his sisters the minute we got home.
Glad his first ouchie didn't take too much out of him!!!


1 comment:
Ouch, poor kid that does not sound fun!
Post a Comment