Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Playing in the snow...



We had the day off yesterday and didn't want to take the kids anywhere there might be germs...or they could spread their own so we decided to pull out the four-wheeler and play in the snow for a little while.  I wasn't going to go out, but decided at the last minute to actually go.  I am so glad I did.  I had a great time!  I walked out to meet the rest of the family in the back meadow and got to pull Anthony around the field.  Then Jake hopped on.  Then, Jenna and I took a ride with Lydia.  It was all so much fun and the kids were just giggling the whole time having a great time.  Didn't think I'd ever get behind a four-wheeler in a sled when I was 6 1/2 months pregnant, but sure had a great time!!

No comments: