Monday, February 28, 2011

Yummy!!

 My little Jenna LOVES to eat....doesn't matter what it is, she likes it!  When we were over helping with the Bountiful Baskets on Saturday we had lots to do and I didn't bring enough treats to distract them because we don't usually take that long.  So, the kids thought it would be a yummy treat to eat a mango, skin and all.  I love mangoes too, but not the skin. It is too tough for me.  I thought no way would they eat it, but Jenna and Anthony proved me wrong.  Jenna went to town on the mango.  Juice was running down her chin, into her hair and onto anything that it could reach. 

Once we got home, she took a little break from it but when I was sitting on the stairs talking to Jake, she decided she needed some more.  She was so into it, she was so noisy, eyes bulging and was just loving every bite....Jake just had to take a picture.  Gotta love those mangoes!!

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Yummy!! My kids love fruit especially mangos. That is a cute picture of you and Jenna.