Friday, September 30, 2011

Flag Football 2011...


 Anthony chose to do flag football again this year instead of soccer and he has loved it.  It is fun to see how their team has improved since last year.  This year their team is the Carolina Panthers.  This is the only game I have gotten pictures of and I missed the picture that I wanted/needed to get because I was too busy cheering.  The coach did a trick play and handed Anthony the ball and everyone thought he was going to run it.  Instead Anthony threw it to his teammate, who caught it and ran into the end-zone for a touchdown.  Anthony even got knocked down and had to get up and look through all the kids to see if his teammate caught it!  Jake was even there to see it and we were both so excited for Anthony---he threw his first touchdown pass at 6 years old :)!!!  Love our little athlete!!

No comments: