I had such a fun birthday this year! It started out with a balloon and a rose from Jake in the morning and just got better from there. I was spoiled all day with wonderful messages from the people who surround me and love me so much. It was capped off by my parents coming up and going to a Chukar's game with us. We had dinner at the park and then had a great time watching baseball! After the baseball game the kids got to run around the bases and there were HUGE fireworks just for me on my birthday :)....oh it might have been because it was the last home game...but I like to think it was for my birthday. They also got their hand signed by Charlie the Chuckar! FUN FUN!! After that we went camping for Labor Day weekend and had a wonderful time doing that too...can't wait for next year....or maybe not as it puts me one year closer to 30!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment