Wow, what a crazy couple of weeks. Since we hit our deductible on insurance this year with having Owen and I really wanted the pain in my foot to go away, we decided to take the plunge of doing my tarsal tunnel decompression surgery on my left foot. Wow, talk about painful. I have never in my life had so much pain. It really hope it was worth it all, but so far the signs are good that it will be. We spent a lot of time on the couch as pictured above and Jake has taken care of the rest of the things needing to be done. I am really ready to be done with crutches and be able to get up and walk across the room on my own, but know it will come soon enough. Below is the incision about 11 days out....hopefully I will get the stitches out soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment