One of my very favorite traditions we have done since moving to Idaho is going up and cutting our own Christmas tree. It is so much fun and even though the trees aren't perfect, the kids love it and it is such a fun memory to share. This year we went up by Kelly Canyon on Thanksgiving morning. Life is pretty busy this time of year for us so we decided to go get one while we had a few extra minutes. It was so much fun. The kids each got a turn cutting the tree and riding in the sled. After we got it back to the suburban Anthony wanted to sled so he and I made a nice little sled run for him. He had a great time; so did I!!










1 comment:
I remember doing that when I was younger. It was one of my favorite memories. Its so great you are doing this with your family!
Post a Comment