Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ucon Carnival...



 Oh how I love Halloween (sort of).  I love that the kids love to dress up and that could be where my love ends.  But the kids love it so we do the best we can to let them enjoy it.  This year started out with going to the Ucon Elementary carnival again.  The kids love it.  I was helping with the PTO so we took the soft serve ice cream machine and sold that. It made it fun to see all the kids costumes!  My girls loved matching and we got so many compliments on their home made strawberry shortcakes!  I'm so glad they turned out so cute!  Anthony was excited to be Darth Vader and then became REALLY excited when I pulled out the red light sabor!  These are the toys we came home with, perfect!  Two little strawberry shortcake dolls for the girls and a guitar for Anthony!

No comments: