The Easter Bunny came and left its trail of jelly beans to the kids baskets. This year she left fruit snacks, a mini chocolate bunny and their own spinbrush toothbrushes. The kids were so excited!
We asked Anthony if he wanted to do a wrestling tournament or go to Easter egg hunts and he chose wrestling, so while he and Dad were at wrestling, I took the girls to an egg hunt in at Tauphtus Park. It was crazy, with LOTS of crazy people, but we had a really fun time and the girls got lots of candy! I love to see the excitement from the kids for these sorts of things. If it were up to me, we'd stay home :)!!
Jenna was supposed to go to the 4-5 year old section, but because I was alone, I just had her go with us and explained that she was a bit older. She was so sweet and made sure all the kids around us got eggs. There was one little girl who didn't get any so she took some eggs out of her own basket and gave them to me to give to the little girl. She was so excited and I was so proud of Jenna or noticing another person needed some!
No comments:
Post a Comment