Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ucon Easter Egg Hunt...


 Because we got SNOW the Friday before Easter, a few of the egg hunts were re-scheduled for later in the day.  We were glad because that meant Anthony got to go to one, even after having chosen to wrestle.  I love the Ucon egg hunt.  They do such a great job.  It was Lydia's last year in the tennis courts and the other 2 kids were out in the field.  Lydia had to walk CLEAR across the tennis court to get a flower she had her eye on and she still ended up with plenty of eggs.  She was very timid and didn't want to take eggs from other kids around her...it was sweet.  I had to take a picture of her little Easter Bunny socks sticking out of her shoes. I thought that was so cute!  By the time I got to Jenna/Jake she had already gone through her basket and I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture with her. At least she got a picture with the bunny!

 Anthony ended up getting quite a few prizes this year.  He got the game Candy Land, some sidewalk chalk and a ColorWonder set.  He was super excited!


No comments: