Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WipeOut party...




Oh we had so much fun with this party!  8 energetic 7-year-olds were kept quite busy!  I was having a hard time figuring out what kind of party to let Anthony chose from and had the thought of doing a WipeOut party.  I pulled it up on YouTube and let Anthony watch a few episodes and he was hooked!  It was so much fun.  They slide down the giant slide, ran and slide into the pool to get out a fish, jumped over the big red balls, got hit by pool noodles, ran through the crazy sprinkler and slide down the slip-n-slide.  It was so fun! Everyone got a turn being timed and then they just kept going through it and stopping at their favorite station.  I couldn't believe how much laughing was going on.  Anthony's uncle came over and helped and he was a lifesaver. He even played water football with them.  So much fun!  I am glad it all turned out fun for Anthony.  I love doing special things for my kids birthdays...they only come around once a year ;)!





No comments: