Sunday, October 7, 2012

Anthony 2012...



Anthony is a joy to have in our home.  He is almost always a great helper.  He obviously has his moments, but for the most part he is a great big brother.  He loves to have Owen with him and he and Jenna play really well together.  This year Anthony had several rough spots with friends and school, but he learned a lot and grew stronger and was able to learn how he wanted to treat people from the experiences.   He still loves to wrestle and was super excited for this season to start again.  Last week when he came home from practice he said "I love wrestling.  It is just awesome."  He enjoys having athletic outlets.  Since starting 2nd grade he has really gotten a love for math.  He loves when they learn new things and was super excited to tell me the trick they learned about adding 9s.  We are still trying to convince him that reading is fun, but he does good at it when we can get him to sit still long enough to read a book.  

Anthony loves to feel the spirit and give talks in church.  When we have talked about it the 2 places he says he has felt the spirit were in the temple and in class when his Dad taught his class.  I love that he can already recognize the spirit touching his heart.  I love you Anthony and I am super glad that you decided to be my son.  I pray for you every day that you can make good choices  and that you can be a happy person.  I am glad you are mine forever!

I asked him a few questions to remember a glimpse of him when he is 7 years old...here are his answers...
What is your favorite color?  Blue & yellow
 What is your favorite toy? Wii
 What is your favorite fruit? Apple
 What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pancakes
What is your favorite animal? Snow Leopard
  What is your favorite book? Nate the Great books
Who is your best friend? Brady (even though he moved away to Arkansas this year.)
What is your favorite cereal?  Trix
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play football with Dad
What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Omelets 
 What do you want to be when you grow up? Wrestling coach


1 comment:

The Oatmeal girl said...

oh we need to skype with you guys. brady misses anthony too. hope things are going well for him in school. I cant even comment you have so many new posts. way to be on top of it. we know the "americanas" who stand on their horses in parades. we are good friends with that family. your kids all look so big!!