Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Swimming in Boise ...


 Our kids LOVE the water.  The hotel at the pool in Boise had a nice one and it was nice and warm outside to offset the freezing cold water.  The kids didn't seem to mind, but boy did I think it was cold.  We did as much swimming as we could.  The kids and I spent most of the morning of the race at the pool with Laura and her kids waiting to meet up with the boys the first time.  What a great way to spend the morning/early afternoon!

2 comments:

The Oatmeal girl said...

yay!! You are blogging again! better keep up on this thing or we might forget you guys :) JK but I am glad to see you are back on!

The Oatmeal girl said...

and by the way its me Michele. as if you couldn't tell. I changed my profile name and didn't realize it would change here too :)