Jenna has LOVED the summer sun. She has figured out how to get the screen door open and goes out the door, plays with the kitties and screams until we come out and take her down the stairs. She loves to be in her pool and especially loves the swing set. I just love baby chub in swimsuits :).


I cannot decide if Anthony likes the summer or really misses the winter :). He found his snow boots under our bed the other day and does not want to take them off. You know you have had too long of a winter when he is in his swimming suit, by the pool and has snow boots on! I had to capture that moment!!

6 comments:
Cute kids! Snow boots are a constant accessory at our house :)
I can't believe how much she looks like you! Adorable!
That is so funny! I love to read about everyones little kids it has been so funny I miss the days of little kids! Good luck this weekend were excited to see you.
Looks like a fun pool party at your house!!
Those pictures are super cute!! I love how entertaining a little bit of water can be to kids!
Jenna has your smile. It's so cute!
Post a Comment