We got KITTENS!!! I was so excited when our friend's cat had kittens and they said we could have two! I love kittens and watching them play, meow and clean their little faces. I wanted an orange one because the only cat I remember from my childhood was orange and white, but that one was a boy and we wanted girls.....we got an orange/white/black one and a black/white/gray one. Their names are Reeses and Pieces.
Jenna wasn't quite sure about these new little fur balls.
Here is Anthony and our friend Katie with the kittens. Katie brought the kittens from her house! Thank you Bartons!!
Anthony has LOVED the kittens since they came. He has taken great care of them and made sure our dog doesn't get them, they have food and water and that they go into their house.
We are hoping Jenna likes them a little more each day :)!!
Reeses is the black/gray one and Pieces is the orange one!
7 comments:
They are so cute! A cat we had just had kittens to, but we traded the kitten and cat with james and sam for one of their cats, I've never been a big fan, but i'm enjoying not having mice
I love the names! Would you believe that the kittens great grandmothers name was "Reese S. Pieces" Too funny!
I hope they are being good little kittens for you guys
I was just going to tell you about Reese S. Pieces but Cathie beat me to it!! They keep trying to get us to take some cats- but I am not going to travel with them for 4 hours!!
What cute little kittens!! Jenna will love them when she realizes she can chase them and play with them. How fun!
Kids are so cute with animals!! I cant wait till Teddy can have a pet to take care of! Your kids are getting so big!! You are such a cute little family!
They are too cute. I just wish they would stay small:) Hey I haven't checked it out yet but I found that promo about the digital printing site, it is called photobucket.com tell me what you think
Super cute kittens, and great names for them too! I love the one of Jenna trying to get away from them! I'm sure they will grow on her - what little girl doesn't love a kitten?
Post a Comment