Saturday, May 31, 2008

Artscow--update

A little while ago, I posted about Artscow, a new online photo printing place. I placed my first order and was surprised to see just how much shipping was. I later learned that they were from Hong Kong. So, I divided the shipping cost out into the free prints I was getting and they still ended up being .09 cents and that is still a good deal in my book to have them brought right to my house. I was anxious to see what the prints would look like and how long it would take to get them to me. Boy was I surprised when they got to me 5 business days later! It was the fastest shipping I've had with an online photo company!! AND I love the prints. They are clear and wonderfully colorful! I am very happy with the results. It is worth doing it while I can get 400 free prints and a whole bunch of extra free stuff when you order and they keep adding more free stuff to my account. This offsets the shipping fees, I think. They probably won't keep my business forever, but while I can get something 'free' why not??

If you want to sign up and get some free digital prints made....go here!! Enjoy your 'free' prints and I want to see the scrapbook pages you make up with them :)!!

1 comment:

J-Babe said...

Hey thanks for sharing this with me, I got online and checked it out. That is crazy that they are from Hong Kong! I also read about another online picture site in parents magazine, so when I find it I will let you know:)