Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Handsome and Pretty~

Last week when we were getting ready to go to church, Anthony really wanted a tie just like his Dad. So, i've been trying to find one ever since. During our weekend in Salt Lake, I was able to find a few and the shirts to go along with them. Sunday when Anthony woke up from his nap, we were getting ready to go down to his Grandpa and Grandma Williams and he found his tie. He HAD to have it on over his monkey shirt. Everytime he sees it now, he puts it on his shirt and tells us he is ready to go to church. It is so cute.

Then there is Jenna....she is facinated by the jewelery that i've started to wear. When we were at Becky's, I gave her my necklace and she LOVED it. I couldn't get her to look at the camera, just the beads. It is amazing the difference between boys and girls. I thought it was so cute....it even matched her outfit.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I love little ties!

Natalie♥ said...

That's just how you want it right? Very boy and very girl!! They are so cute.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Isn't it so funny how much little girls love jewelry. We have a whole bucket of it for Savvy and she loves it, especially putting all of it on at the same time. Your kids sure are cute!

Mama G said...

Very cute!! I hope I have figured out how to leave a comment again!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! It's so funny how early they pick up on the "grown-up" things like ties and necklaces.