Anthony LOVES baseball. He cannot get enough of it. He wants to play everyday, almost all the time! He has gotten so good at hitting the ball when we pitch it, we had to ban it to an outside activity. Every time Jake gets home from work Anthony will ask him to play baseball with him. He loves to catch, hit, and even practice fielding. Jake will hit grounders to Anthony and he'll move his feet and snatch them in his mit. Anthony even has the stance down for baseball. If we are the ones hitting, he will inform us that we need to have our elbow up, feet apart, hands together and keep our eyes on the ball. I love our little baseball player!!
5 comments:
Anthony is so cute and very smart!
how cute, angels in the out field is also a great baseball movie, also there is a sandlot 2 and 3.
Howdy Katie, Jake, Anthony, and Jenna!!
Way to go Anthony! It sounds like you have some serious skills. Maybe we can play some baseball this summer. We like Field of Dreams but I'm not sure if that would have enough action for a two year old. Keep up the good work.
I hope things are going well for all of you there in Idaho -- hopefully the weather is finally nice.
Bryan
How fun!! I'm sure he is quite the baseball star. Maybe you could try "The Rookie." That is one of my favorite baseball movies!
Hey!
You've been tagged, read my blog for more info!
Heather
Post a Comment