Friday Jake and Anthony went and visited the Cabellas and Jake got his lever action 22 gun that he has wanted forever. He was so excited and has shown it to everyone that will look at it :). Becky, Luke, my Mom, Jenna and I all got to go shopping. It was a fun day.
Saturday was filled with watching softball and football. We went out to Tooelle to watch Lindsay, Alyssa and Jaxson play ball. Lindsay and Alyssa were playing in the same tournament so we were able to watch both of them play. They were great! Jaxson happened to have a flag football game about 2 minutes from the softball field so we were able to go watch him too. Anthony thought it was so great. He wasn't sure about the flags, he just wanted to play tackle. Jake and I then went and visited friends from the past years and it was so nice to catch up and see each other. 


We had a great weekend away. It was fun to go, but it was nice to come home!
2 comments:
I always love to get away! lately that is all we have done. Once the kids get older you are forced to get away, the activities take you everywhere!
I love that picture of anthony, he already looks like he could go pro:)
Post a Comment