Wednesday, April 30, 2008

8 months and a few days!

I cannot believe how much faster the second child grows up. Jenna already being 8 months old seems impossible. She is such a great baby. When she was born she barely let out a cry and Jake wondered if she was going to be mute the whole first day because she literarly did not say much. She continues to be that way. She talks to us in the morning from her crib and the rest of the day she must feel like Anthony does all the talking so she doesn't need to :). She is the best baby ever. Always happy with a smile to give to the closest person! I love having my sweet baby Jenna in the family!



4 comments:

J-Babe said...

She is sure a cutie! That is so nice that she is such a good happy baby, I' am sure it makes for a happy mommy as well:)

Jodi said...

What a cute little dress for a cute little girl. Congratulations on turning 8 months!

Janelle said...

She's adorable!! Can't believe how big she's getting!

Bartons said...

A Good Baby and Adorable, what a great combination