AAAAH...I can't believe my eyes. Everytime I look out the window I just want to cry. We got more SNOW. Not just a little snow either, at least 3 inches. Why can't it just go away? I am completely ready to have warm weather! The sun is shining today so hopefully it will not last long and melt away quickly. Last night while it was snowing, Jake and I would look out the window and just shake our heads. We had to close the blinds and curtains so we couldn't see it anymore. We were shocked at how much came down.
This is our swing set this morning...

And just so I know the promise of spring is still there ....

I hope it warms back up again soon!!!
5 comments:
I know how you feel Katie. I am so sick of the snow!!! I did the same thing last night when I looked out the window and saw it snowing, I had to close the blinds because it was horible to look at. Maybe someday we will have summer.
Geesh! Man hopefully it will all melt today:)Hey your background is so cute, how did you do it??
Ooh, ooh, I have to do this. (sorry I know it's mean!)
I am totally enjoying the weather in Phoenix. Today it is 97. Woo hoo! But I am coming home in a month, so I will get whats coming to me.
I won't find out what was wrong for another 3 or 4 weeks or so. I'll let you know though. Thanks for the concern! Hope all is well!
I'm so sorry - I'll send some of our warm weather your way.
Shoot. And you were so excited about your warm weekend just before. The weather is crazy. Can't believe that it is still snowing in April. Time for you guys to move!
Post a Comment