Okay...so now that we are feeling better *I HOPE* after each of us having the stomach bug, I can return to the normal world of keeping my house clean, my family feed, my laundry done (since we had to do it twice a day to keep up with the throw up) and my work complete. This means I can actually post on my blog too! Anthony started throwing up on Saturday night and we were up with him all night. Jenna got it on Tuesday and I'm still not sure what bottle is going to make her throw up or not. I had the quick case of it yesterday morning and my wonderful husband came to my rescue and helped me with the kids while I rested. Thankfully this is a quick bug. Through all of this we have spent a lot of time watching movies, reading stories and laying in bed. Hopefully we can all be better by the time the weekend is here so we can enjoy some spring weather *if the weather cooperates*!!
3 comments:
im so sorry! I hate puke flu...and when they are kids it is so much worse. Hopefully you can get out and enjoy the warm weather we are expected to get this weekend
I am glad you are all starting to feel better. It is no fun being sick especially when your kids are sick.
No fun! We have just gotten over that- I am tired of laundry!! I hope everyone is doing better! Thans for the help with the CTMH stuff!
Post a Comment