We had such a beautiful day on Saturday and spent a lot of the morning and afternoon outside. Jake and I worked on the flower beds, pruning trees and removing some of the million leaves we still have left from the fall. Anthony helped us by moving dirt into the flower beds with his dump truck. He'd push it up the hill, put dirt in it and then run down the hill with it. He LOVES his dump trucks from Grandma Guymon. I'm sure they will have lots and lots of miles put on them this summer. Thanks Mom!



We enjoyed the sun, playing in the dirt and the fresh air. We really hope it continues!!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! We love the dirt in any form and moving it seems to make it that much more fun!
Looks like fun!! Those trucks are great, huh? Hope you guys keep seeing more of the sunshine!
You need to come to Texas where a warm weekend means no sweaters. :)
Looks like it was a beautiful weekend. I miss being in Logan and the surround areas during the Spring and summer. Can't beat it.
Post a Comment