Friday, April 11, 2008

Jenna's Army Crawl

Jenna is starting to crawl. Not the traditional crawl, but Army crawl. She thinks she needs to keep up with Anthony . She gets where she wants to go now. It is funny to watch her! The other day I was looking at some pictures and Jenna was playing at my feet. Before i knew it, she was out the door and into Anthony's room. She loves to move! Enjoy! Click on the 'little' play button if you want to see it.

Click to play Jenna's Army Crawl

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

7 comments:

Becky said...

Way to go Jenna! You're in for it now Katie!

Mama G said...

very cute- but she is growing up too fast. Nice encouragement by the big brother in the background

Katrina said...

I can't believe how big Jenna is! I love the army crawl -- what a great way to get around. Anthony better look out - none of his toys are safe now!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Okay, I have to laugh at what Katrina said because it is pretty much exactly what I was going to say! So . . .Ditto :) Glad you are all feeling better!

J-Babe said...

She looks so determined! How old is she agian??

Natalie♥ said...

That is so funny, Maddy use to do that! That brings back a lot of memories for me when Maddy was small. Jenna is growing up way to fast. I am so glad we both have little girls the same age, it will be so fun for them.

Gabriella said...

Good job Jenna! That's quite a crawl. I bet she is so happy to be able to get around now.