A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend? Jake is #1 after that, my Mom.
C-Cake or pie? Neither...just give me gummy candy
D-Day of choice? Saturday or any day Jake is off work.
E-Essential item? Chapstick
F-Favorite color? usually GREEN, sometimes PINK
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H-Hometown? Right now and hopefully for a LONG time Idaho Falls
I-Favorite indulgence? Shopping and chocolate
J-January or July? JULY!!!!! I'd rather roast than be cold!
K-Kids? 2 kids
L-Life isn't complete without? Laughing, family, friends and scrapbooking
M-Marriage date? April 18, 2003
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 brothers
O-Oranges or apples? Apples
P-Phobia and fears? Any and ALL spiders
Q- Quote? "I get to kiss you baby, just because I can" with the musis going through my head :).
R-Reason to smile? So many reasons...but the sunshine outside is making me smile today.
S-Season of choice? SUMMER!!!!
T-Tag 3 people: If you want to do it...go for it!
U-Unknown facts about me? I was born in Alaska. I have four wonderful brothers. I still consider myself my dad's little girl....even if he doesn't :).
V-Vegetable? Carrots and califlower
W-Worst habit? Not doing my dishes
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Have only ever had an ultrasound for a baby!
Y-Your favorite food? Pizza
Z-Zodiac sign? Libra
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
ABC's of Me Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry darling but you are not a Libra. You are a Virgo as is your daughter JennaMarie. August 22 thru September 23. Both of your men (big and little) are LEO the lion!!
I am glad you consider me your 2nd best friend.
MOM
Hi Katie! This is Cathie Barton's sister Calise- I hope you don't mind me stopping by but the kids are asleep and I don't want to clean my house!! Your kids are reallly darling!! It was fun to learn about you!! Are you still selling Close to my Heart? I have been saving up for some stamps and the lady I called over here won't return my calls- my email is kellenandcalise@gmail.com THANKS!!
ABC...I know you better now!!
Fun Fun Katie! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment