Thursday, April 24, 2008

Anthony's camera skills

So in light of a previous post of Anthony being like his grandpa and loving to take pictures, we let him have the real camera and go to town. My sister-in-law Becky had this idea with her son too and so I thought it would be fun. Anthony did really well. Every other picture, for a while, is him running back and forth between Jake and I taking pictures of each of us. I was on the computer and Jake was in the family room :). It was fun to see what he got on camera. You can tell what Anthony's favorite things are....he took pictures of all of them. You have to click on the play button and then on each picture to really see them well :)...go for it if you'd like!!

Click to play Anthony's pictures
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

6 comments:

Gabriella said...

Those are great pictures! I'm so impressed, what a talent.

Becky said...

"There's Jake and Anthee's bike" says Luke! "Now Anthee come chase me!!" Good work NeNe!

Bryan and Janelle Guymon said...

Nice job Anthoy!! He's not a bad photographer for a 2 year old :)

Stephanie said...

What a fun idea! I love his pictures! I'm going to have to give that one a try.

Jodi said...

Very cute idea. Amazing how the world looks to kids. Kaiya is infatuated with the camera so as soon as she learns how to press the button, I'll have to try this tactic. Very fun.

Natalie♥ said...

Very nice Anthony! That is a great idea I might have to start training the girls how to take pictures.