
Well, my first encounter with an embarrassing moment from my children has occurred. I was hoping it would have taken a few more years. Anthony got a hold of my cell phone the other morning while I was in the kitchen doing dishes and he called our neighbor while being on speaker phone. This is what I hear as I'm trying to figure out where the person talking is coming from....Dragon Tales? Seemed pretty realistic for Dragon Tales.
Anthony....HI.
Neighbor...Hello? Is your mom there?
Anthony...No, mom is sleeping.
Neighbor... Oh really?
Anthony...Yah...I watching dragon tales. (not quite so clear)
Neighbor...I really need to talk to your mom..is she there?
Anthony... Yah.
This is where I run in and try to take the phone away, which makes Anthony scream...
Neighbor...Hello? Hello? Katie?
Me... Yes, I'm here. I'm just trying to get it off speaker phone.
I then apologize profusely. My neighbor is the sweetest lady and was just about ready to hang up the phone and walk over here to make sure I wasn't passed out and needed help. I was so red in the face and couldn't say sorry enough times. She was nice about it and said...if you ever need me...just call :).
Lesson learned....LOCK the cell phone!!
3 comments:
I had almost the same experience. Now, my oldest wants to answer the phone- he has said some pretty crazy things! :)
Ah - kids and phones... Zach, one time when randomly pushing buttons on the phone, dialed 911. When no one talked to the operator, they sent a police officer over to make sure everything was o.k. He showed up right after Porter hit Rhett pretty hard in the mouth! Crazy stuff!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment