Anthony started preschool. I cannot believe he is old enough to go to 'school'. He LOVES it. The first day he was so excited he woke up at 7:30 and wanted to go right then. He walked right into school and didn't even look back for me. He goes from 9-11 in the morning on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I cannot believe how easy it is to only have one child :). I sure miss him when he is gone, but get a lot done too. Everyday when he wakes up he asks if today is a school day and as soon as I pick him up, he asks if he can call his dad to tell him he went to school and is a big boy :)! I hope his enthusiasm for school continues forever!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Preschool
Anthony started preschool. I cannot believe he is old enough to go to 'school'. He LOVES it. The first day he was so excited he woke up at 7:30 and wanted to go right then. He walked right into school and didn't even look back for me. He goes from 9-11 in the morning on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I cannot believe how easy it is to only have one child :). I sure miss him when he is gone, but get a lot done too. Everyday when he wakes up he asks if today is a school day and as soon as I pick him up, he asks if he can call his dad to tell him he went to school and is a big boy :)! I hope his enthusiasm for school continues forever!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pic of him waing so fast it is blurry! What a sweet boy. I love the new background.
Anthony is so stinkin' cute!! I love his enthusiasm for school too!! Not that I'm biased or anything... How nice for you to get a little more done as well.
I thought I would hate having my kids in school, but isn't it nice to only have 1 kid? He looks so cute waving! :)
How fun!! I hope he continues to enjoy it so much!
Wow, I can't believe he is already in preschool! Time goes by way to fast! So did you ever find anything on your little treasure hunt? I remember doing it once while I worked for the BLM but we never found it.
preschool? wow he has gotten old fast! What a cute picture with his backback
Post a Comment