Anthony has been asking us to take him "bowling ball" (as he calls it) for quite sometime. We figured a dreary Saturday afternoon was a great time to go. Our friends, the Bartons, came with us. It was fun even though Taylor (who is 5 or 6) got a better score than me. Bowling was not made for pregnant women...at least that was my excuse.
Anthony had a great time and was even a good sport of playing with the pink ball, until he saw a green one! Jenna even got in on the action. She had to stand on her tiptoes, but she knew exactly what to do! It was a fun afternoon!
4 comments:
I love the way Anthony stands and watches!! That looks like a lot of fun.
how fun. That looks like a blast. We will have to try that sometime.
Looks like a lot of fun!!! I wish we could get our boys together to do something like that!
What a great time! I love to watch kids bowl.
Post a Comment